Assistant Manager at The Horseshoe
We’re looking for a top person to come join the team at The Horseshoe Hampstead as our Assistant Manager.
Your job will be ensure the great performance of the Bar and Restaurant, giving impeccable service at all times and to provide management and leadership of the department. We need someone with ace customer service skills, a flexible work attitude and the personality to go with it.
We are continually improving our Pub in Hampstead, the original Home of Camden Town Brewery and in search of someone to operate our cultural hub. Working with the General Manager, this role is to ensure the seamless running of The Horseshoe, Hampstead.
Including all day to day operations and staff management, alongside the General Manager this role will be tasked with delivering an improved operations strategy to increase turnover and profitability all the while maintaining the highest possible standards of service and in keeping with the Camden Town Brewery ethos.
With a new brewery opening in 2017 and strong overall growth and investment plans, this is an exciting role with a significant opportunity to develop and grow.
Who are we looking for
- A smart, confident and enthusiastic individual who has had success in running a slick, professional and fun bar and/or restaurant
- Top class customer service capabilities and a desire to exceed expectations
- Experience of managing and building great relationships with staff, customers and third parties
- Strong financial/budgeting capabilities
- An authoritative yet relaxed manner when dealing with staff and encouraging a positive work environment
- The ability to problem solve and improve processes and procedures
- A good understand of bar and restaurant health & safety
- Review and amend processes for managing and reporting on financials in order to improve efficiency
- Monitor customer feedback and instigate any necessary changes in line with the overall business plans and strategy
- Improve current employee retention levels and work with senior management to create an engaged, pro-active and reliable work force
- Assisting the GM to nsure that all employees receive contracts, have inductions, are given regular reviews and are contributing to the overall performance and success of the bars
- Work with suppliers to negotiate preferable terms of business to reduce cost and improve service levels
- Contribute to creative marketing concepts in line with Camden Town Brewery culture
- To develop a recognised food and beverage experience
- Continued education of staff on the beer and brewing industry
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Strong career prospects as part of a well funded business in high growth
- Training and Development plans for all staff
- Being part of an awesome team
To apply, pop in for a chat with your CV, or email it over to email@example.com with ‘Horseshoe Assistantl Manager’ as the subject line.