Head of Hospitality
A little bit about us
We are redeveloping Camden Town Brewery’s Tap Room and looking for someone to operate our cultural hub.
Initially reporting directly into the Founder and CEO, this role is to create, build and implement a successful and sustainable business model for all Bar locations and operations. With a new brewery opening in London in 2017 and strong overall investment plans, this is an exciting time to take on this important, changing and rewarding role.
Who are we looking for
• A smart, confident and enthusiastic individual who has had success in opening and managing multiple venue locations
• A strong, strategic thinker to deliver a high performing and profitable business strategy in line with the directives of the CEO
• Experience in Implementing the structure required to development a motivated, engaged and high performing workforce
• Strong financial/budgeting capabilities
• Experience in creating a calendar and program of events to stimulate business awareness and interest
• An inspiring leader to drive and influence successful delivery of the business.
• Strong experience in and understanding of the bar and restaurant industry
• Build P&L, budgets annually
• Set out business initiatives to achieve the above
• Deliver a high performing profitable business in line with the directives of the CEO
• Deliver business strategies for all company sites utilising the support of key operational personnel.
• Drive to maximise revenue opportunities and minimise costs throughout the company.
• Oversee the recruitment of key personnel.
• Structure and implement and legislate company policy with a mind to company performance.
• Implement the structure required for the development of a motivated and high performing company workforce, committed to delivering clear goals set by you and the CEO.
• Chair Senior Management meetings.
• Report financials to the Board monthly
What we offer
• A competitive salary
• Strong career prospects as part of a well funded business in high growth
• Training and Development plans for all staff
• Being part of an awesome beer team
What to do next
• Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Head of Bars’ as the subject line.