We are looking for a new superstar beer technician to join the team here at Camden. You will be responsible for maintaining and installing Camden’s draught beer out in trade, always striving to ensure brewery quality reaches the glass.
We’re looking for
- An energetic, hands on individual with an ‘I can fix anything’ attitude.
- Technically minded with good knowledge of draught beer systems.
- Team player with excellent customer facing communication skills
- A keen interest in beer and an absolute stickler for quality
- Experience in a building trade or engineering type background is desirable.
- Have a valid Driver’s Licence, free of points.
Beer Team benefits
• Beers, on us! We are a brewery after all.
• Lunch with the Beer Team every Friday from our food trader pals.
• A full beer team induction, with everything from tastings, to pouring pints, to hitting the road with our tech team – get to know the beer team and see how it all goes down at Camden HQ.
• Beer Team outings, including our yearly strawberry picking festival out in the fields.
• Fancy making a beer? You’ll have the chance to have a go in brew house, whatever your role, on our Camden Pilot Kit.
• Join a diverse working environment of people who we learn from every day.
• Monthly Friday fun at Camden HQ learning from some great inspirations and likeminded people.
• The Camden Run Club, we run every week with beers at the finish line.
• Learn the joy of the #CamdenDeskBeer (did someone say desk beer o’clock? Oh yeah, we did.)
• The opportunity to join our Pension and Cycle to Work scheme, childcare vouchers and private healthcare.
• The chance to train and develop your skills and learn more about what really makes you tick, and grow here at Camden.
• We’re proud to be a London Living Wage Employer.
Interested? Shoot us over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us about yourself, using ‘Beer Technician’ as the subject title.