Head of People
We’re looking for an independent and creative thinker, someone who can get stuck into the day-to-day operations as well as being able to look forward and help create and deliver a compelling HR vision and strategy, revolutionising and professionalising our systems and processes in a way that retains the spirit of Camcen. With a new brewery opening in London in 2017 and strong overall investment plans, this is an exciting time to take on this important, changing and rewarding role.
• An enthusiastic, ambitious and driven individual who has either successfully led, managed and developed a HR function within a high growth business, or has played a key role in doing so and is ready for their first leadership role.
• Experienced in working in a generalist HR role.
• Experienced in building and maintaining excellent relationships with all staff, from entry level to senior management.
• Experienced in training and managing a team.
• Great recruiting top talent, with a back catalogue of success stories.
• Strong in your commercial attributes and a problem solving mentality.
• Work with the MD to create and implement a 2017 HR Strategy in line with the wider business strategy.
• Plan and maintain a training and development programme for the CTB team.
• Ensure that everyone in the team receives career objectives and that their annual reviews are conducted appropriately.
• Manage the full recruitment cycle and develop a talent pipeline.
• Effectively manage a team to ensure that they are delivering against objectives.
• Manage the annual recruitment budget, the annual culture budget and the annual training budget.
• Oversee all general HR issues and administration.
What we offer:
• Strong career prospects as part of a well funded business in high growth.
• Training and Development plans.
• Working with smart, intelligent people who you can learn something from everyday.
• Weekly beers and a team lunch every Friday.
• Cycle to work scheme and child vouchers.
Interested? Email over your CV, with a cover letting telling us about yourself to Jobs@CamdenTownBrewery.com.