Live Events Manager
We’re hiring a Live Events Manager to take Camden Town Brewery out on the road and across the UK to bring great beer to thirsty drinkers from all corners of the country. From smaller street parties, to national music festivals, you’ll head up the Beer Team making great beer things happen.
Reporting directly into our Senior Events Manager, this role is to be responsible for managing a schedule of brand events and activations from April to September.
On a day-to-day basis, the Live Events Manager will work directly with our Senior Events Manager and event Beer Team to help to bring our brand to life and create memorable brand experiences out on the road. You will be responsible for managing your team of sampling staff, alongside the logistics, event set up, brand activation and training to ensure our events are a huge success and ensuring consumers as excited about our beer as we are.
Who are we looking for?
• An enthusiastic, confident and organised person driven to succeed and help the wider marketing team achieve our brand objectives of driving national brand awareness and building brand love
• Experience of managing brand led consumer events
• Experience of managing budgets, working to deadlines and in managing event partner relations.
• Someone creative and self motivated (ideally with a passion for our great beer!)
• Needs to be well presented and be a positive reflection of the brand
• Ideally experience of the UK drinks industry
National travel will be required and the candidate must have a current UK driver’s license for this role.
• To work closely with our Senior Events Manager, team of temp sampling staff and event partners to co-ordinate and execute our branded live events
• To co-ordinate, set up and attend our events to show consumers what Camden is all about
• Create memorable events that make us stand out above the rest
• To review each activation against the objectives and report back to the team with key learning’s to continually improve our brand presence at events
What we offer
• Working with fun, creative, intelligent people who you can learn something from everyday
• Beer training and education
• Beer on us (we are a brewery after all)
• Lunch with the Beer Team every Friday
• The chance to make a difference in a fast growing brand
Interested? Shoot us over an email to email@example.com.