Multi-skilled Engineer - Enfield
We’re looking for a Maintenance Engineer to become part of our busy production team at Camden Town Brewery Enfield.
A little bit about us
We are Camden Town Brewery, makers of Hells Lager, the flagship beer that has taken us to double-digit annual growth and a turnover of £27m in just 8 years. We have two London breweries, a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets of all kinds across the UK and further.
Our beer has only four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: the Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. They are the most important thing we have, from the brewers, to the drivers, sales reps, bar staff and designers who make it happen, day after day. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden.
About The Role:
Based primarily at Enfield with occasional work in Kentish Town, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for maintenance and repair of all production equipment, facilities and utilities to ensure high availability, reliability and operational performance to meet the operation objectives of efficiency, quality and safety.
Desired: Electrical and Technical Experience
Who We’re Looking For:
• Flexible attitude towards work
• Must be multi-skilled.
• Hold a relevant engineering qualification
• Hold an Electrical Qualification
• Must have at least 1 years’ relevant manufacturing experience
• Electrical Skills for maintenance and repair: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, etc.
• Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatics, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
• Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
• Holds or is prepared to secure 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
• Some experience in instrumentation would be an advantage
• Computer literate
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Team working
• Problem solving skills
• Knowledge of brewing and packaging operations would be an advantage