A great opportunity to join our Kentish Town team!
The Packaging Shift Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that packaging operations across all pack types (keg, can and bottle) are completed safely, to the highest quality and on time. This role forms part of the production team and must possess a flexible attitude towards work and be prepared to work various hours and travel as required to support the business needs.To be successful in this role strong relationships must be built across all departments within the organisation. The incumbent must possess strong communication skills and speak with confidence.
- Plan daily packaging operations and assist with activities to ensure production plan is met. Work with the Brewing Team Leaders and Packaging Manager to ensure beer is available as required for production is completed to plan.
- To comply with all govt. Legislations and regulations set by the company, that are required within food production facilities.
- Ensure safety, housekeeping and quality standards and procedures are adhered to at all times. You must ensure your safety and the safety of others during the course of your duties. Raising concerns as they arise to management for improvements to be implemented in a timely manner.
- Lead the Packaging Shifts to ensure that the team is fully skilled to complete packaging operations safely, accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Manage packaging materials and utilities usage to minimise losses, assisting with the monthly stock checks where requested.
- Understand and assist with operations at both breweries (Enfield and Camden) to help ensure consistency across both sites.
Specific skills, education and experience desired for the role include:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced production/packaging environment.
- Working knowledge of beverage packaging operations and a hands-on plant aptitude is a must.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Relevant technical degree (e.g. science, brewing, engineering) is an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving & communication skills.
- Must possess a passion for the Brewing Industry.
What We Offer
Weekly beer allowance
Friday lunch with the beer team!
Full week of induction to get to know the beer team
Proud Living Wage employer
The Camden Run Club - on Wednesday
Cycle to Work Scheme
Private Healthcare and Childcare Vouchers