Packaging Team Leader
We’re looking for a Packaging Shift Team Leader to join us at Enfield.
A little bit about us
We are Camden Town Brewery, makers of Hells Lager, the flagship beer that has taken us to double-digit annual growth and a turnover of £27m in just 8 years. We have two London breweries, a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets of all kinds across the UK and further.
Our beer has only four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: the Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. They are the most important thing we have, from the brewers, to the drivers, sales reps, bar staff and designers who make it happen, day after day. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden.
About The Role:
The Packaging Shift Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that packaging operations across all pack types (keg, can and bottle) are completed safely, to the highest quality and on time.
Who We’re Looking For:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced production/packaging environment. Working knowledge of beverage packaging operations and a hands-on plant aptitude is a must.
• Strong leadership, relationship-building and communication skills are necessary for this role.
• Flexible, adaptable attitude to travel and shift work essential.
• Do-it-now approach to work is a must.
• Relevant technical degree (e.g. science, brewing, engineering) is an advantage.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Must possess a passion for the Brewing Industry.