Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team at HQ1 in Kentish Town.
Camden Town Brewery is the producer of Hells Lager, our flagship beer that’s taken us to double digit annual growth and turnover of £17m after just 7 years. We have 2 breweries; a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets across the UK and further. Our beer has four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: The Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden. We love our brand and are all passionate about what we do.
About The Role:
Reporting into the Head of Creative, the role is responsible for supporting the department in its aims of raising brand awareness of Camden Town Brewery, while maintaining brand love by executing high quality creative work.
Who We’re Looking For:
• A versatile designer with 4+ years experience, ideally working in house for an FMCG or Hospitality brand
• Expertise in preparing artwork for print and production with experience
• Layout and typography skills
• Able to handle pressure and work under tight deadlines
• Happy to follow established guidelines, improve them and make them their own
• Hands on approach, eager to help out at events, with installations and other projects
• Ability to liaise efficiently with our main branding agency, the freelance designers and illustrators we work with and our manufacturers to help see projects through to completion
• Used to working on Mac, expert Adobe suite user, and confident in PowerPoint and Word templates
• Mentorship ability for our junior graphic designer
• Digital photography, filming and editing proficiency, including Premier Pro and Lightroom
What We Offer
Weekly beer allowance
Friday lunch with the beer team!
Full week of induction to get to know the beer team
Proud Living Wage employer
The Camden Run Club - on Wednesday
Cycle to Work Scheme