Do you have a passion for beer and a flexible and adaptable attitude for getting the job done?
If so then we’d like to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Shift Brewer to become part of our small but busy production team at Camden Town Brewery. Reporting to the Lead Brewer, your role will be to ensure safety, housekeeping and quality standards and procedures are adhered to at all times. Executing all necessary brewery operations – brewhouse, cellars, and filtration and ensure the security of the property, equipment and stock, whilst working within the packaging environment when necessary.
We are looking for someone with experience in brewing operations. The role would suit someone with experience in quality control and assurance processes looking to gain valuable experience in our fast paced brewing environment. A brewing education or a relevant technical degree is a bonus but not required, as on the job training will be offered. The role will be shift based and will include regular weekend and event work, based in Kentish Town with the chance to work in Enfield when our new brewery opens in Spring 2017.
- A reliable and hard working team member.
- Flexible with an adaptable attitude and the ability to take initiative in your work.
- Positive and good sense of humour (we all think we can crack a joke or two here at HQ)
- Enthusiastic towards your approach to your work and a keen interest in making great beer.
What we offer:
- That we act as a good employer.
- A fair and competitive wage. Camden Town Brewery is a proud supporter of the Living Wage initiative.
- Support and teamwork from your colleagues in a left of centre atmosphere.
- Use of the big red popcorn machine (sometimes filled with tortilla chips), staff lunch on Friday and BEER (obviously..)
This role is currently open and looking to be filled with immediate effect.
Interested? Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with “Shift Brewer” as the subject.
Applicants should have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom.