Supply and Demand Planner
Reporting into the Head of Supply Chain, this role to own and manage our inbound supply and forecasting processes. With a new brewery opening in 2017 and strong overall growth and investment plans, this is an exciting role with a significant opportunity to develop and progress.
Who are we looking for
• A smart, confident and enthusiastic individual who has had success in both supply & demand roles, preferably within the drinks industry
• Experience of managing inbound supply and working with production and 3PL partners to facilitate
• Experience in forecasting and demand planning
• Strong financial/budgeting capabilities
• Experience of managing and building great relationships with customers
• A logical and ambitious approach to maximise effectiveness whilst balancing cost and service
• Excel savvy and an ability to analyse data
• Manage and optimise our inbound supply ensuring adequate stock in the Camden & Enfield warehouses
• Manage a supply plan in line with forecast & supply KPIs
• Ownership of monthly forecasting process & forecast accuracy/bias targets
• Robust and accurate forecast translated into an optimised production plan
• Building strong relationships with our production & sales teams and key retailers, ensuring we have strong on shelf fulfilment
• Continuous improvement of sales forecasting processes.
• Manage and scale up supply from new Enfield brewery, liaising with production team to optimise
What we offer
• Strong career prospects as part of a well funded business in high growth
• Training and Development plans for all staff
• Working with smart, intelligent people who you can learn something from everyday.
• Weekly beers and team lunches on Friday.
• Cycle to work scheme and child vouchers.
• Health and benefits package.
Interested? Send us over an email to email@example.com with ‘Supply and Demand Planner’ as the subject, and tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a great addition to the Beer Team in your covering letter.