Technical Packaging Operator
We’re looking for Technical Packaging Operators to become part of our small but busy production team at Camden Town Brewery. In 2017 we will be opening up a new brewery with increased capacity and state of the art equipment and have exciting opportunities on the brand new packaging lines at Enfield, as well as roles running, maintaining and updating the current packaging lines at Kentish Town.
In this role you will be responsible for operating packaging machinery across bottling, canning and kegging at the highest efficiency, ensuring the beer being packaged is of the highest quality both inside and outside the packaging and being involved in maintenance associated with the line centres. The new lines at Enfield will be installed brand new in April 2017 and will be capable of up to 12,000 units per hour across bottling and canning and 180 kegs per hour for kegging.
What we’re looking for
• A reliable and hard working team member.
• A flexible and adaptable attitude and the ability to take initiative in your work.
• A positive attitude and good sense of humour.
• An enthusiastic approach to your work and a keen interest in making great beer.
• A fork lift license is preferable but not mandatory as we can offer training for this in house.
• Previous experience on high speed, automated packaging lines or a trade skill would be beneficial to the right candidates.
What we offer
• Working with fun, creative, intelligent people who you can learn something from everyday
• Training and Development plans for every department
• Some beer on us (we are a brewery after all)
• Lunch with the Beer Team every Friday
• The chance to make a difference in a fast growing brand
• Cycle to work scheme and child vouchers
• A health, pension and benefits package
This role is currently open and looking to be filled with immediate effect.
If you are interested then email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Packaging Operator” as the subject.
Applicants should have the legal right to work in the United Kingdom.
We are proud to be a London Living Wage employer.