Run Like Hells: The Canonbury, Canonbury
A BEER CLUB FOR RUNNING LOVERS, A RUN CLUB FOR BEER LOVERS.
Run Like Hells is our weekly social run which starts and finishes at our Camden Brewery Bar, open to runners of all abilities, with a beer on us at the finish line. What better?
It started off with James Poole, Eddie and Jasper running around on Saturday’s, then finishing off with a beer. A few more people came along (half for the run, half for the beer) then the Camden Beer Team got involved and the next thing we knew Run Like Hells was in full swing, and now it’s your turn.
Time to earn your beer.
EVERY Wednesday on the mews! Camden Town Brewery, NW5 3NN
- Kicking (or rather… running) off at 6:45pm, come along and Run Like Hells up through Parliament Hill. It’s a friendly chilled pace so whether you’re a first timer, or an expert runner James will test your limits with Hells Runs that suit your ability (all in the name of beer, of course)
We’re bringing Run Like Hells across London to some of our favourite Young’s Pubs.
- Thursday 8th Feb, 6:45pm - The Prince Albert, 85 Albert Bridge Rd, London
- Saturday 17th Feb, 11am - The Ship, 41 Jews Row, Wandsworth, London
- Monday 19th Feb, 6.45pm - Lamb Tavern, Leadenhall Market, London
- Saturday 3rd March, 11am - The Canonbury, 21 Canonbury Pl, London
- Thursday 8 March, 6:45pm - The Wood House, 39 Sydenham Hill, Dulwich
- Monday 12 March, 6:45pm - The Old Ship, 25 Upper Mall, Hammersmith, London
All abilities are welcome and it’s free to come along. Click on the date that suits you to head to the Facebook events, and join us.
Run Like Hells, for Hells.