POP-UP BAR + BEER SHOP
We’re here with beer at the brewery, open under the arches every weekend serving up tank fresh beer, safely this winter.
This Autumn, we’ll be open both inside the arches and outside on the cobbles with BEER, tours, merch and our Beer Shop! Book a table, or just walk-in - we’re here with fresh beer!
We do have a small amount of covered outside seating for those joining separate households, in groups of 6 or smaller.
WE’RE OPEN FOR BEERS:
Book a table here.
Walk-ins welcome, but booking recommended. We’ll have beers, wine and spirits - Camden merch and loads of take-home beers for you to buy from our beer shop too.
There’ll be table service throughout, so sit back and relax, we’ll bring the beers to you. Tables are spaced 1m apart and all the safety guidance and steps from before, as per UK Gov guidance.
Pre-book a beer tasting tour around the Home of Hells Lager, where we’ve been brewing beer under the railway arches since 2010.
- Get to know all about the history and our ways of brewing
- Try all our year round beers, and even some one off batches if you’re lucky
- Try beer straight from the tank - it’s the freshest you’ll get
- At the end rewery tour graduate pin badge, you good student you
Each tour can fit up to 6 people from the same household. This means they get booked up pretty quickly! Check out our safety guidelines and FAQ here.
Saturday: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
Sunday: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
Find us under the arches at Camden Town Brewery, 55-59 Wilkin Street Mews, NW5 3NN. We’re a 10 minute walk from Camden Town station, underneath Kentish Town West overground station.
- All guests required to register their details for track and trace on arrival
- Guests should come prepared with a mask as it must be worn apart from when seated (i.e. walking to table/bathroom it must be worn)
- No groups of larger than 6 can be accommodated.
- Only groups from the same household can be sat at a table inside
- Table service only
- No cash payments
- All staff wear masks
- All touch points sanitised between guests