By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
1. The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion is open to all UK residents, aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
3. Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, as this may be required for validation and in order for the claimant to receive the Gifts. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not consume more product than the recommended UK government guidelines The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
5. The Promotion opens at 00:01 BST on 16 September 2021 and closes at 23:59 BST on 31 October 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
6. All Claims must be made by 30 November 2021.
7. There are Four (4) individual designs for claimants to choose to have printed on an Unframed A3 Camden Art Print. The design is printed on an A3 poster (the “Gifts”).
8. Gifts are limited to a maximum of 4 per household.
9. To claim:
a. Visit a participating Young’s outlet and download the Young’s ‘On Tap’ app.
b. Complete 3 separate On Tap transactions each including 1 serve of any variant of Camden beer (either Hells or Pale, both draught and pack, half pints and pints included) via the Young’s On Tap app at a participating Young’s outlet.
c. Show the app to the bar tender in order to be given a your 8 digit unique code to claim your Unframed A3 Camden Art Print .
d. Go online to CAMDENTOWNBREWERY.COM/190YEARSYOUNGS;
e. Enter your 8-digit unique reference code
f. Select one of the 4 print designs
g. Provide your details, including full name, email address, and postal address (including postcode);
10. When entering a delivery address in the United Kingdom the address details are passed to and verified against Royal Mails PAF® service to ensure successful fulfilment. Please note that if you are claiming an A3 print your print will not go through your post box so please insert a delivery address where someone will be in to accept the delivery of your print.
11. Claims are limited to a maximum of one per unique 8-digit alpha-numeric code.
12. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide the first initial, surname and county of residence to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. The Gift shall be delivered to the Claimant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 28 days after an Claimant has entered the Promotion and claimed a Gift. Delivery of the Gift is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Gift which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for
14. Should you have any queries regarding your order please contact us at [email protected]. Please ensure you have your order confirmation reference from your order confirmation email to help us track your order.
15. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Gift for it, of equal or greater value. If for any reason a print design is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another print design, in its sole discretion.
16. Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities,
political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Gift has been awarded.
22. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved.