Account Manager - London RTM
Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
From your very first day, you’ll be encouraged to lead, speak your mind and take ownership of your own success as well as the success of our business. You’ll have your colleagues behind you because we believe that with hard work and a strong team, we can achieve anything. The most important thing to know? We aren’t afraid to dream big, and we never shy away from a challenge.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Route to Market team in London! The Account Manager will represent Camden Town Brewery in London, managing a number of accounts, delivering the best customer service and supporting customers to grow sales of Camden beer.
This role will support customers in London.
• Someone with a strong work ethic who is persistent, resilient and is keen to develop their career with us
• Ownership – Take your results personally and lead by example.
• Excellent relationship building with Customers, Consumers, internal and external stakeholders
• 2+ years in a sales position with a strong track record of success
• Outstanding local market knowledge, contacts and experience in beer or similar industry.
• Great communication skills and the ability to manage and cultivate relationships.
• Negotiation and Objection Handling skills as well as commercial acumen
• Confident in written and spoken English, with knowledge of commercial maths.
• Ability to manage time and workload to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
• On-trade experience is desirable as is experience of working with premium/super-premium brands
• Developing account plans that will drive growth across multiple operators
• Hitting volume and revenue targets across multiple customers
• Leading key activations, and communicating with the wider team to ensure perfect execution of Camden brand activities.
• Differentiate our brand through innovative support that adds value to our customers
• Tracking account performance versus investment to maintain the best outcome for the business.
• Presenting quarterly reviews on the performance of key accounts and forward planning to deliver against budget.
• Set volume goals with each customer, and agree the brand support, that delivers against the objectives.
• Develop key industry relationships (DJ’s, promoters, local and on trend media companies etc) that result in business building initiatives
Benefits and Perks:
• Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
• Competitive parental leave and pension double contributions
• 25 days holidays per year
• Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (travel insurance, gym memberships, discounted services, dental etc.)
• A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
• 2 volunteer days a year to support your local community
• 5 employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
• WPA Private Medical Care
• Car allowance or company car
• Sales incentive
What We Offer:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and coaching you need to succeed.
We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals.
You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At Budweiser Brewing Group we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.