Trainee Beer Dispense Technician
About the Role:
We have an opportunity to join our Beer Tech team to assist with installing and maintaining taps around London!
You’ll definitely need:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn about beer dispense systems and how they are maintained and installed.
- A technically minded individual with great problem solving skills.
- To be comfortable doing a physically demanding job.
- Practical/hands on individual.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills.
- To be adept at both working individually and as part of a team.
It would be ideal (but not essential) if you:
- Experience of maintaining and installing beer dispense systems (full training will be provided)
- Experience in hospitality and/or building trades/technical roles
What will it involve:
- Keeping Camden’s beer flowing in London!
- Assisting technicians with all types of installations and maintenance works.
- Acting as an ambassador for Camden out in trade.
- Working with out customers to ensure our beer is served as intended by the brewery.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and bonus
Weekly beer allowance
Choice of Private Healthcare or Wellbeing Allowance
Full brewery induction
Cycle to Work scheme
Run club, football team, book club
Opportunities for training and career progression