Brewing Team Leader - Enfield
We’re looking for a Brewing Team Leader to become part of our Enfield team.
Camden Town Brewery is the producer of Hells Lager, our flagship beer that’s taken us to double digit annual growth and turnover of £17m after just 7 years. We have 2 breweries; a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets across the UK and further. Our beer has four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: The Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden. We love our brand and are all passionate about what we do.
About The Role:
The Brewing Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that brewing operations, from raw materials to bright beer are completed safely, to the highest quality and on time. Work includes various hours and travel as required to support the business needs.
Who We’re Looking For:
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in brewing with working knowledge of brewing operations.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Relevant technical degree (e.g. science, brewing, engineering) is an advantage.
• Flexible, adaptable, hands-on and do-it-now approach to work.
• Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• IBD Diploma in Brewing qualification or similar is a strong advantage.
• Must possess a passion for the Brewing Industry.