CHEF DE PARTIE - The Camden Beer Hall
Hello, we’re Camden Beer Hall. We serve fresh beer and food.
We’re looking for a Chef de Partie to become part of the team at the Beer Hall. This is where Camden Town Brewery as you know it was born, a place for innovation, quality and consistently excellent beer. We’re looking for someone experienced working with quality, fresh ingredients in a busy kitchen. This role operates Monday – Sunday on a shift pattern.
You’ll be joining the Beer Hall team as part of Pioneer Brewing Co, a leading hospitality organisation committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
Demonstrate great knowledge of fresh ingredients and their preparation, storage and cookery
Follow daily preparation and cleaning tasks as directed by the Head Chef
Maintain, at all times, the cleanliness and safety of the kitchen
Follow guidelines for ensuring due diligence and allergens management
Support colleagues in kitchen duties to ensure the efficiency of the business and quality of the menu.
Deliver high quality dishes to specification in a timely manner
Demonstrate great communication skills and positive work ethic.
Carry out any other duties as agreed with company management.
The incumbent must possess a flexible attitude towards work and must be prepared to work on shift basis. This position requires weekend work on a rostered basis. Specific skills and experience desired include:
• Experience of dough preparation and bakery is desirable, although not strictly required.
• Excellent knowledge of HACCP and kitchen safety
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Relevant technical qualification is advantageous, although not strictly required.
• Must possess a passion for hospitality
• Housekeeping and ensuring a clean, tidy and organized environment
• Delivery of menus in-spec, on-time.
• Accuracy of paperwork and due diligence
Email your CV and tell us a bit about yourself to: [email protected]