Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced content creator & copywriter to join the Camden brand team. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the role will be the owner of Camden Town Brewery’s tone of voice, responsible for managing and building our social media channels, and creating & full implementation of brand content.
Working closely with our design, experience/partnerships & trade marketing teams, along with our agency partners.
Cross-departmental relationships are crucial at AB In-Bev and you will work alongside these important teams leading and providing creative input to bring our key initiatives to market.
• Owner of Camden’s brand tone of voice including copywriting across social, Camden website/webshop/blog, new beers (back of can), email marketing & key touchpoints across all design projects (i.e. trade marketing assets and events)
• Working collaboratively with Camden’s in house design team as lead copywriter to solve creative briefs, from creative ideation to execution
• Writing briefs for our partner agencies and freelancers (photographers, production teams) to create & deliver high quality, branded content
• Project lead & management of key brand marketing initiatives including stakeholder management and end to end delivery
• Working closely with our media agency to develop media plans & optimisations on branded initiatives
• Brand lead for the Camden Web Shop working closely with our E-Comm Manager to grow the platform’s awareness, develop strategies, product offerings & tactics to increase purchase conversion
• Full ownership of our social media channels including:
o Organic content development & management (i.e. you can take great pics on your iPhone as well as manage a photoshoot)
o Organic uploading & scheduling
o Always on planning, campaign roll out & creating reactive opportunities
o Community management
Who we’re looking for
• A versatile copywriter/creative who has 3+ years experience, ideally working in house for an FMCG or Hospitality brand
• Able to handle pressure, work with agility and under tight deadlines
• Experience managing an internal team and external agencies
• Happy to follow established brand guidelines, improve them and make them their own
• Not afraid to be hands on and help out at events and activations (like festivals, sponsorships etc)
• Experience of conceptualising and managing the production and execution of lifestyle and still life photoshoots and videoshoots for social
• Ability to liaise efficiently with our agencies and freelancers we work with
• Used to working on Mac, expert Adobe creative suite user, and confident in PowerPoint and Word templates
• Photography skills & photoshop ability
• Analytical reporting and optimisations
• Ability to use scheduling tools such as Later
Nice to have:
• Filmimg and editing proficiency
• Experience in email marketing on platforms such as Klavio
• Interest in beer, brewing and design