Create the Best Beer Experience!
About The Role:
Beer experience is a huge part of the offering at Camden Town Brewery; whether it’s the festivals we partner with, brewery tours or our infamous annual Tank Party – we pride ourselves on giving every person the best beer experience possible. We’re looking for a Functions and Venue Manager to help build our growing offering between our small and big brewery; and our Pub & Dining Room in Hampstead. They’ll take charge of writing a functions pack to bring new revenue and notoriety to our venues.
The ideal candidate will be someone who’s comfortable working solo; with the wider business in mind to produce an offering that is complementary. They might also be currently looking to step up from a Coordinator/Executive role into more of an event/venue management role.
You’ll definitely need:
- Proven experience in a similar role (minimum 1-2 years).
- Experience in managing budgets and turning a profit.
- Experience working with a functions pack.
- Managing end to end events (from booking to closing down the tills at the end of the night).
- Experience driving footfall to an event or venue.
It would be ideal (but not essential) if you:
- Have opened a new venue, or have experience writing a new functions pack.
- Have worked with a multi-site venue.
- Have a pre-existing list of clients you could promote our spaces to.
- Previously have worked for a members club or premium venue - ideally with multiple spaces. Think Soho House/The Allbright/Ace Hotel.
And we’ll be looking for you to be responsible for:
- Launching private hires and open days at our big brewery in Enfield to bring in revenue and build its reputation and footfall.
- Building the functions pack to deliver a great Camden experience at our Enfield site.
- Managing staff and rota’s on event days.
- Managing a budget - delivering a profitable event that offers the best experience possible.
- The Mews Experience – being a key player in launching our new offering at our home in Camden, helping to make us the best beer experience in London.
- Putting together an annual calendar of special events to help drive revenue and increase the experience at our Pub & Dining Room in Hampstead.
- Ordering and managing stock levels on company software.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and bonus
Weekly beer allowance
Choice of Private Healthcare or Wellbeing Allowance
Full brewery induction
Cycle to Work scheme
Run club, football team, book club
Access to Wagestream and Safestream
Opportunities for training and career progression