London Account Manager
Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
From your very first day, you’ll be encouraged to lead, speak your mind and take ownership of your own success as well as the success of our business. You’ll have your colleagues behind you because we believe that with hard work and a strong team, we can achieve anything. The most important thing to know? We aren’t afraid to dream big, and we never shy away from a challenge.
We have an exciting opportunity for an London Account Manager to join our team! The London Account Manager will represent Camden Town Brewery across a range of important customers, managing a number of accounts, delivering the best customer service and supporting customers to grow sales of Camden beer.
• Someone with a strong work ethic who is persistent, resilient and is keen to develop their career with us
• Ownership – Take your results personally and lead by example.
• Excellent relationship building with Customers, Consumers, internal and external stakeholders
• Passion for Beer and Food Industry – experience in the FMCG and or hospitality industry is preferred
• Great communication skills and the ability to manage and cultivate relationships.
• Negotiation and Objection Handling skills
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
• Increase the distribution of Camden beers and grow the rate of sale of our beer
• Ensure and maintain perfect execution of the Camden brand in trade, from quality of our beer to activation on the bar
• Managing a large and diverse customer base, completing a minimum number of calls each week
• Being a true brand ambassador for Camden and engaging the trade through training, brewery tours, events and brand activations
• Differentiate our brand through innovative support that adds value to our customers
• With your feet on the street approach, you will support the team in gathering data to build compelling proposals to win new business and unlock new opportunities for us and our customer base
• Customer centric, confident and able to find solutions to solve business challenges, presenting them to a wide range of stakeholders effectively to achieve our joint business plan objectives
Benefits & Perks:
• Benefits for you and your family to help your physical and mental health
• Competitive parental leave and pension double contributions
• 25 days holidays per year
• Employee benefits to help your physical and mental health and overall wellbeing (travel insurance, gym memberships, discounted services, dental etc.)
• A beer allowance to enjoy our brands
• 2 volunteer days a year to support your local community
• 5 employee networks to support diversity and inclusion
• Global Bonus - exclude for band 9 roles
• WPA Private Medical Care
• Car allowance or company car
• Sales incentive
What We Offer:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and coaching you need to succeed.
We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals.
You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At Budweiser Brewing Group we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.