Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer - Enfield
About The Role:
We need to keep our big brewery in Enfield in tip-top condition to keep making the most delicious beer. When things go wrong, we need the right people there to fix the problem, to help get us back up and running! We’re looking for multi-skilled maintenance engineers that are passionate about their responsibilities; and are interested in working in a fast-paced environment with an exciting company.
You’ll definitely need:
- Engineering degree or similar qualification (ONC, C&G, BTEC/NVQ L3 or equivalent) in mechanical/electrical engineering.
- 4+ years experience in a similar hands-on maintenance role.
It would be ideal (but not essential) if you:
- Have both mechanical and electrical engineering qualifications. If only mechanically trained, then you must be able to demonstrate competency in electrical engineering either by conversion course (mechanical to electrical) or equivalent learning.
- Have experience in a blue-chip FMCG role, preferably in food or pharma in a high volume, pressure regulated environment.
- IoSH – recognised steam awareness course with proven experience in steam systems, control and instrumentation. Siemens systems preferable.
- Experience of fault finding on PLC controlled systems/pneumatic systems.
- Have an understanding of safe working with Ammonia, Carbon Dioxide and CIP processes.
- TIG welding and limited fabrication experience.
- Understanding of PUWER, safety systems and ATEX/DSEAR.
And we’ll be looking for you to be responsible for:
- Working and promoting a safe and compliant manner.
- Completing PPM’s and reactive tasks in a diligent way.
- Completing the required reporting of all PPM’s and reactive tasks in our CMMS system.
- Ensuring that all engineering interventions are completed in a way that will ensure food safety and compliance with quality standards.
- Being a part of a crucial part of the brewery team, working across departments and managing multiple priorities at once.
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Weekly beer allowance
- Private pension
- Choice of Private Healthcare or Wellbeing Allowance
- Full brewery induction
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Run club, football team, book club
- Access to Wagestream and Safestream
- Opportunities for training and career progression