Help us get great beer to thirsty drinkers!
About The Role:
How can we expect to get fresh beer into the hands of thirsty drinkers, if we have nothing to package it into? This role will be instrumental in providing the correct packaging materials to our production team in a timely and cost efficient manner at our big brewery in Enfield. We need someone who can plot and execute our future packaging plans to keep great beer flying out the doors!
You’ll definitely need experience in:
• Stock Take/Control
• Supplier relationship management
• End of Month Financial reporting
• Improving Supplier Service Level agreements
• Monitoring and minimising costs or raw materials and storage
• Improving MRP and planning tools
• SAP or equivalent stock tracking systems
• Computer competency to a high standard
I would be ideal (but not essential) if you have:
• Scheduling experience
• Packaging/manufacturing/FMCG experience
• Finance/Accounting/Business degree or equivalent training
• 5S training
• Lean manufacturing/6Sigma Belt
• IBD Certification
And we’ll be looking for you to be responsible for:
• Coordinating and ordering packaging materials to site in time for production.
• Own the packaging mezzanine storage area, and the processes that relate to the control and execution of effective storage solutions.
• SAP transactions for the packaging department (goods receipting, invoicing, PO’s etc).
• End of month reporting
• Creating and maintaining supplier relationships to SLA standard whilst including the HoD.
• Creating a DMR for suppliers and minimise delays in pack materials so as not to affect the Plan Attainment.
• Ensuring correct PPE is worn and 5S is sustained.
• Creating SOP’s for all SAP transactions.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary, as a committed London Living Wage Employer
• Weekly beer allowance
• Private pension
• Choice of Private Healthcare or Wellbeing Allowance
• Full brewery induction
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Run club, football team, book club (and 2 very competitive Fantasy Football and Fantasy Bake Off leagues!)
• Access to Wagestream and Safestream
• Opportunities for training and progression