Shift Brewer - Enfield
Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
Budweiser Brewing Group - Enfield Brewery opened our doors in 2017 and we have big plans for the future. We brew, bottle and keg the equivalent of 1 million pints each week. That’s a lot of beer. Which is why we’re looking for passionate and hardworking people to join our Beer Team.
Our state-of-the-art Enfield brewery (complete with robot!) is located alongside the River Lea, just a 10-minute train journey from Hackney Downs/Tottenham Hale. We call Enfield our Centre of Excellence, and it’s where we produce Camden Town Brewery’s core range, and more!
About The Role:
Working on a team that produces the freshest unpasturised beer across the UK, this is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working with a state of the art brewhouse and cellar. We are looking for passionate and hardworking people to join our brewing team.
We are looking for candidates that have a strong interest in learning how to make great beer. Or just work for an awesome company! Experience in brewing is great, but not a must.
This is an opportunity to work alongside the most experienced brewers in the industry. Our brewing team can produce up to 60 brews a week – that’s over 1 million pints per week! It’s a fast-paced environment, a lot to learn, but we are always looking to make things better so there is ample opportunity to contribute to our continuous improvement programme.
Who We’re Looking For
• You are passionate about the production of our high-quality beer for our customers and consumers
• You enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, sharing learnings with others and building relationships with your teammates and other stakeholders
• You have a confident communication style, as you will be liaising daily with various stakeholders across departments
• You are enthusiastic about problem solving and making things better
• You thrive working among a diverse group of people
• The safety of our beer team is our top priority. You will ensure you and your team work in a safe way by reporting on near misses daily
• Making unpasturised beer requires the highest standards of hygiene. The team undertake daily hygiene checks to ensure our beer is produced to the highest quality, whilst complying with all government regulations in food & drink production
• High attention to detail in your daily operations
• Taking pride in producing high quality beers, by reporting anything out of specification and working with Team Leader to keep standards high
• This is fast paced environment, so a positive attitude with an ongoing sense of urgency is vital
• Be part of our culture of Continuous Improvement on site – so help us identify things we can make better, we’re all ears!
• Carry out all necessary brewery operations - including brewhouse, cellar management, and bright beer filtration
• A stickler for keeping accurate records and full traceability on all batches
• Ensuring all SOPs are adhered to and highlight any potential improvements
• Keep things running smoothly by getting involved in any maintenance when needed
• Maintaining 5S on the production floor
• Work life balance is important to us all. This position does involve working both day and night shifts, so do consider this before applying. We run production 24/7 all year round, so this means weekends too.
What We Offer::
• Competitive salary
• Private healthcare cover
• Private dental insurance
• Monthly beer allowance of AB-Inbev brands
• A range of mental, financial and wellbeing support options
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At BBG we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.