Small Pack Manager
We are looking for a people driven manager with primary focus on up-skilling the current team, reporting into the Head of Packaging. This is a great place for someone who embraces change and is looking for a new opportunity in a challenging but highly rewarding role.
- Making Health & Safety, and packaging area cleanliness a priority for the team.
- Take responsibility for meeting the production plan on a daily and weekly basis.
- Be responsible for ensuring all small pack SOP’s are accurate and executed in full.
- Manage quality systems (HACCP, GMP, LIMS) within packaging to meet high quality standards .
- Own the packaging raw materials stock take and communicate with Production Administrator on stock required. Manage stock on a FIFO basis.
- Troubleshoot and assist with breakdowns where necessary. Ensure all paperwork and quality checks are completed to high standard.
- Effectively escalate issues promptly and own the resulting corrective and preventative actions.
- Passionate about people management with proven experience of supporting and training staff to help reach their best potential.
- Lead by example, driving the right behaviours through people and change management.
- Influence and engage the team to improve health and safety culture and performance
- Has experience running a team in a beverage and filling facility
- Has a positive mentality, highly adaptable & thrives in a rapidly growing business
- This will be working 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a requirement to work extra hours. Flexibility will be required during busy times.
- Rolls up their sleeves and goes the extra mile in order to set us apart from our competitors
- Ideally IBD Cert or relevant technical degree (Science, Engineering)
- Strong Leadership skills – has previous experience managing a team
- Intermediate excel skills
- Confident leader
- Knowledge in the following systems is an advantage: SAP, LIMS, HACCP, GMP, 6Sigma/Lean Manufacturing
25 + days holidays
Lunch provided every Friday for the beer team
6 free beers, with an additional 40% off
Private Health care or Wellbeing Allowance
Cycle to work scheme
Free Eye care vouchers
Free onsite parking