Supply Planner - Enfield
About The Role:
Camden Town Brewery has experienced an incredible amount of growth in the past few years, and as part of our expansion into our Enfield brewery, we are looking for a new supply planner to help us schedule production of all our fresh beer! If you’ve a proclivity for Excel and all things planning then read on…
You’ll definitely need:
- Strong analytical skills.
- To be a whiz on Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to manage variety of products across multiple brands.
It would be ideal (but not essential) if you:
- Have a working knowledge/interest in brewing and packaging processes.
- Have experience in FMCG environment, ideally within drinks industry.
- Have scheduling experience.
- Are familiar with SAP.
And we’ll be looking for you to be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving weekly production reporting.
- Maintaining current supply planning and scheduling tools.
- Balancing supply across brands to ensure complete supply of product vs demand.
- Maintain stock levels ensuring freshness is the top priority, and ensuring all inventory level are within set tolerances.
- Issue a weekly optimised packaging plan to ensure maximum output in line with the supply plan.
- Supporting the brewing team lead in compiling the weekly brewing schedule, relaying info back to MRP planner/production admin.
- Own the weekly planning meeting, ensuring all teams are clear on priorities for plan +2 weeks.
- Daily feedback to the Customer Supply team on production status.
- Creating and maintaining regular touch points across key department, ensuring all channels have access to “the truth”, being the true source of information for all aspects of the Enfield operation.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and bonus
Weekly beer allowance
Choice of Private Healthcare or Wellbeing Allowance
Full brewery induction
Cycle to Work scheme
Run club, football team, book club
Access to Wagestream and Safestream
Opportunities for training and career progression