Technical Packaging Operator - Enfield
We’re looking for a Technical Packaging Operator to become part of our busy production team at Camden Town Brewery Enfield.
A little bit about us
We are Camden Town Brewery, makers of Hells Lager, the flagship beer that has taken us to double-digit annual growth and a turnover of £27m in just 8 years. We have two London breweries, a portfolio of award-winning beers and we are listed in over 2800 outlets of all kinds across the UK and further.
Our beer has only four key ingredients but our brewery has over 100: the Camden Beer Team. It’s these people who make Camden what it is. They are the most important thing we have, from the brewers, to the drivers, sales reps, bar staff and designers who make it happen, day after day. Without them, we wouldn’t be Camden.
About The Role:
In this role you will be responsible for operating packaging machinery across bottling, canning and kegging at the highest efficiency, ensuring the beer being packaged is of the highest quality both inside and outside the packaging and being involved in maintenance associated with the line centres. The new lines in Enfield are capable of up to 12,000 units per hour across bottling and canning and 180 kegs per hour for kegging. This role will work over a 24hr shift period as required, and may require weekend work.
Who We’re Looking For:
• Working knowledge of packaging operations.
• Knowledge of quality control and assurance processes.
• Relevant hands on plant aptitude – excellent problem solving skills.
• Relevant technical qualification (science, engineering, brewing, packaging or winemaking) is advantageous, although not strictly required.
• Good team working and communication skills.
• Some experience in laboratory operations is desirable, although not strictly required.
• Must possess a passion for the Brewing Industry.
• Trade skills and/or a fork lift license would be an advantage.
What We Offer
Weekly beer allowance
Friday lunch with the beer team!
Full week of induction to get to know the beer team
Proud Living Wage employer
The Camden Run Club - on Wednesday
Cycle to Work Scheme
Private Healthcare and Childcare Vouchers