Technical Packaging Operator - Enfield
Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
Budweiser Brewing Group - Enfield Brewery opened our doors in 2017 and we have big plans for the future. We brew, bottle and keg the equivalent of 1 million pints each week. That’s a lot of beer. Which is why we’re looking for passionate and hardworking people to join our Beer Team.
Our state-of-the-art Enfield brewery (complete with robot!) is located alongside the River Lea, just a 10-minute train journey from Hackney Downs/Tottenham Hale. We call Enfield our Centre of Excellence, and it’s where we produce Camden Town Brewery’s core range, and more!
We are looking for enthusiastic and hardworking candidates to join our packaging team as Technical Packaging Operators. A busy department of our Enfield brewery, you will be part of a fast-paced team responsible for packing our range of beers, filling over 500,000 cans, and 15,000 kegs per week!
• You are passionate about the production of our high-quality beer for our customers and consumers
• You enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, sharing learnings with others and building relationships with your teammates and other departments
• You have a confident communication style, as you will be liaising daily with various stakeholders across departments
• You are enthusiastic about problem solving and making things better
• You thrive working among a diverse group of people
• Ensuring you and your teamwork in a safe way by reporting near misses
• Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the brewery, setting up the clean-in-place (CIP) for the fillers and following cleaning instructions for other packaging equipment
• Take ownership of your area and machine and maintaining our operational standards
• Packaging beer into cans, kegs or bottles to meet our ambitious production targets
• Performing mechanical changeovers between 15 different packaging formats and SKUs
• Performing packaging quality checks, for example total packaged oxygen, carbon dioxide and seamer checks
• Ensuring we follow SOPs and, with more experience training new operators
• Conducting problem solves and contributing to continuous improvement projects
• Maintaining 5S on the production floor
Work life balance is important to us all. This position does involve working both day and night shifts, so do consider this before applying. We run production 24/7 all year round, so this means weekends too.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At BBG we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.