Warehouse Coordinator - Kentish Town
Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic Operator to join our Warehouse Team here at our Kentish Town Brewery for the role of Warehouse Coordinator.
You’ll be working at the heart of the business and liaising with a variety of teams to deal with any problem thrown at you. This is a position with significant opportunity to learn, grow and develop within the company.
About the Role:
• Being the Primary Forklift operator on site unloading/loading a daily transfer truck of Beer, kegs, bottles and Brewing materials.
• Supporting the Brewing and Pack team with packaging materials and finished goods to and from the packaging line/warehouse.
• Loading and unloading of materials & finished goods in a safe manner.
• Complete delivery/Goods in paperwork.
• Ensure Health and Safety guidelines are strictly adhered to in the warehouse & yard.
• Ensure warehouse and surrounding grounds are clean and tidy.
• Managing Stock Movements on SAP, and logging Daily stock takes and adding them to the system along with creating customs documents for outbound finished goods.
• Managing Daily Stock Takes and making sure they are logged. Making sure there is enough stock to cover deliveries.
• Preparing Warehouse Daily Task Planning.
• Scanning post and forwarding, including packages.
• Supervising the Drivers and working closely with Orders Team to route plan for in house deliveries.
• Responsible for all inbound/outbound deliveries arriving at site and general mews tidiness.
• Overseeing Fleet is maintained and running smooth, reporting any issues to manager. Where needed booking and loading couriers.
• Driver cover where needed holidays
• Required to work one Saturday of the month, this is split amongst the team, 1 on every 3
• Hours will vary usually 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm
Who We’re Looking For:
• A full, clean & valid Forklift Driver’s License
• Must have a driver’s license
• Reliability & flexibility
• Attention to detail
• You love working with people & deliver great customer service
• Good time management & communication skill
What You Can Expect From Us:
In this role, you’ll have the potential to transform our business and your career. You’ll get the support and mentor you need to succeed. We’re a meritocracy, with plenty of room for growth and development, so you know your hard work will be rewarded. We encourage you to think big and go after your goals. You’ll get to be creative, work with international teams so you can build a global network, and have direct control over your career and where it takes you.
As the leading global brewer, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts when everyone can thrive. At AB InBev we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce and we strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.