Warehouse Coordinator - Kentish Town
Hello, we’re Camden Town Brewery. We make fresh, never pasteurised beer.
You’ll be joining the Camden team as part of Budweiser Brewing Group, the leading global brewer, committed to bringing people together for a better, and more equal, world. We’re ridiculously proud of what we do, and we have fun whilst we do it. Sound good to you? Then read on!
Work at Camden’s original home of Hells Lager – where we started brewing back in 2010.
Based in London’s Camden Town, you’ll find us brewing under the railway arches, experimenting with exciting innovation and collaboration beers, and spreading the beer joy at our new Camden Beer Hall, with brewery tours and events every now and then too.
We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join our Warehouse Team here at our Kentish Town Brewery site for the role of Warehouse Coordinator as part of our Operations Team. An incredibly busy department which spans both Production of our beers here and supporting Direct Deliveries across London from our warehouse making sure that Accounts have the freshest beer available. Working both in the Warehouse and with a desk based in the Office
• Previous Warehouse experience
• Has a high level of service and a can do attitude
• Flexibility is key in this role, it can be fast paced on busy days need to be able to keep a calm head
• Takes pride in problem solving and enjoys working both within a larger team and also competent working on their own
• Maintaining a safe working environment inside the warehouse and on the mews and that health and safety guidelines are strictly adhered to
• Being the Primary Forklift operator on site unloading/loading a daily transfer truck of Beer, kegs, bottles and Brewing materials
• Supporting the Brewing and Pack team with packaging/brewing materials and finished goods to and from the packaging line/warehouse
• Preparing Warehouse Daily Task Planning
• Daily Stock Takes and making sure they are logged. Making sure there is enough stock to cover deliveries
• Managing Stock Movements on SAP, creating customs documents for outbound finished goods
• Supervising the Drivers and working closely with Orders Team to route plan for in house deliveries
• Responsible for all inbound/outbound deliveries arriving at site and general mews tidiness
• booking and loading couriers
• Driver cover where needed
• Required to work one Saturday of the month, this is split amongst the team, 1 on every 3
• Hours will vary usually 8-5 or 9-6
Who We’re Looking For
• A full valid Forklift Driver’s License
• Must have a driver’s license
• Reliability & flexibility
• Attention to detail
• You love working with people & deliver great customer service
• Good time management & communication skill