FROM BEDROOM TO BARSTOOL
The nation is emerging from a year of Zoom calls and elasticated waistbands, and returning to their local and their social lives.
To celebrate, we have dreamed up a plush collaboration with designer Karen Mabon, the empress of luxurious loungewear to create PUBJAMAS: The perfect transitional outfit to whisk you out of your bedroom and back to the barstool with friends in style.
100% of profits from every pair of Pubjamas bought will be donated to Hospitality Action, who provide essential guidance and support to those facing hardship in the hospitality industry.
YOUR PRE-ORDER INCLUDES:
- 1 x limited edition pair of Camden x Mabon PUBJAMAS
- 4 x Camden Jack Glass Pint Glasses
Mabon’s design features her original illustrations inspired by the names of some of our favourite pubs.
Instead of asking “So, how was lockdown” (answer: wouldn’t recommend it), set your mates hunting for iconic names like The GreyHound, The Cyclists, The Tiger & The Dickens inn.
Terms and Conditions
Camden Pubjamas Promotion (the “Promotion”)
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
1. The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion is open to all UK residents, aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
3. No purchase is necessary. Internet access, a public Instagram profile and a valid email address are required.
4. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
5. The Promotion opens at 00:01 BST on 16 July 2021 and closes at 23:59 BST on 26 July 2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
How to Enter:
6. To enter, guess the pubs who are illustrated in the promotional post
7. Entries are limited to one entry per person and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
8. By entering the Promotion, you release Instagram from any liability. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. The Promotion is subject to the social network’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
9. One (1) winner will win 1 x pair of Camden branded Pubjamas (the “Prize”).
Winner Selection and Notification:
10. Winner Selection: Prize Draw: Winners will be randomly selected, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
11. Winner Notification: Prize Draw: The winners will be contacted via their Instagram profile used to enter the Promotion, the day after the Prize Draw Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 4 days of the draw. In the event that a winner does not respond within 4 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their first initial, surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first initial, surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at [email protected] Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
Delivery of the Prize:
13. The Prize shall be delivered to the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 6 weeks after an Entrant has entered the Promotion and won a Prize. Delivery of the Prize is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
14. Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the “Indemnitees”) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s post, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
16. Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved