Information you give us:
- through registration, when you enter information we request on certain pages on the site or when you contact us by phone or email. This may include your date of birth, name, email address, phone number and other information we may ask in connection with promotional offers or other marketing activities; and
- when you purchase an item in our shop, including transaction details, purchase history and items saved on your basket.
Information we receive from other sources, such as partners we jointly offer services with or from advertisers, about your interactions with them. This may comprise your name, geographic location, age, shopping habits, user-generated content (such as blogs and social media postings), social media user name or other social media profile information (such as number of followers), in each case as permitted by law. We rely on the lawful basis for processing (which could be the consent you give to third parties) prior to us receiving that information for processing. Refer to the third party privacy statements of each of the websites you interact with for further details of that party’s processing.
We use the information you give to us to:
- process any order that you make and make sure you have a great experience using our services. The personal information you submit during your registration or while placing an order will only be used for the purpose of processing your order. We won’t use such data for marketing or other purposes unless you give us your permission to do so;
- to provide customer service and support and to respond to your queries and requests;
- notify you that it’s your lucky day and you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstake (or to confirm your entry to future competitions or events);
- enable our experts to conduct data analysis to help us improve our services and advertising, including showing you our adverts as you browse the web. We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services; and
- only if you give us your express consent, to keep you updated on our latest announcements or send you marketing information about us. If you would like to change your communication preferences or if you no longer want to be part of our mailing list, please Contact Us.
We use the information we collect to:
- administer our site and improve your browsing experience, including tailoring content offered to you;
- to identify and prevent fraud and other harmful activity, to defend our rights or property and to protect the rights and interests of our consumers and users; and
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We use the information we receive from other sources to:
- to combine it with information you give to us and our products and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). These are companies approved by you, such as social media sites.
In accordance with the law, we will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided. We keep this data under periodic review to ensure it is still necessary for us to retain it.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies and with reputable service providers that help us run our business and improve our services and your customer experience, including matters such as warehousing and delivery, credit card and data processing, marketing and advertising, IT hosting and market research. In order to ensure the security of your transactions and prevent or detect fraudulent transactions, we may also share your information with our fraud screening partner. We will never sell, and we won’t otherwise distribute, your personal data unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Be aware that our site includes social network plugins, so certain data (your current IP address, visited sites, date and time) is forwarded to these social media services even if you are not registered with them. If you are already logged into the social media service when you click on the social media button, the social media service may also use this data to identify your user name and possibly even your real name.
We also use Facebook’s Custom Audience feature to help us show you ads relevant to your interests.
You can rest assured that we’ll only disclose your information for the specific purposes mentioned in 2 and that your data security is being taken care of. These third parties are bound to process your personal data only on our strict instructions and when they can offer adequate technical and organizational measures to protect it.
We may also disclose your personal information as necessary to protect the security and integrity of our site according with the law, in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, or as required or authorized by law.
Your data may be collected processed in our Data Management Platform (DMP) operated by Salesforce.com, Inc. Our purpose of using DMP is to ensure that you receive advertisements tailored to your interests in our and other sites that you visit. A DMP is an advertising technology that automatically creates audience segments to share the best of our campaigns. A DMP uses cookie and non-cookie technologies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity including your activities on or off this website. DMP automatically analyses and categorizes data deriving from different sources for example other sites and from other beer lovers.
We will only process your personal data for this purpose after you have provided us you consent, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You will not suffer any detriment if you would like your data not to be send to one or all DMP providers. You can withdraw your consent on the cookie banner.
After you consent to this operation our DMP will start processing your data and it will be shared with other parties such as publishers, marketing data providers and business partners. Salesforce.com,Inc. is another data controller who carries out data processing upon whom we however have only limited influence. In case you would like to know more about this technology please review the information provided by the Salesforce.com, Inc. for further guidance. https://www.salesforce.com/products/marketing-cloud/sfmc/audience-studio-privacy/
Our website has in place a Customer Data Platform(CDP). Our purpose in using CDP is to ensure that you receive advertisement content tailored to your interests in our websites and also in external sites you visit. A CDP is an advertising technology that automatically creates audience segments to share the best of our campaigns with you and other beer lovers. Our CDP automatically analyses and categorizes data deriving from different sources, for example, other sites and other website users.
We will only process your personal data after you provide us your consent, following Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR. You will not suffer any detriment if you don’t consent to this operation.
Once consent is provided, our CDP will start processing your data and it will be shared with other business partners of ARM Treasure Data using the same tool. The data controller for this operation is Treasure Data, Inc. , so please keep in mind that AB InBev has no control over who your data is shared with as this is unilaterally determined by the CDP. As the technology of a CDP is very complex and various stakeholders are involved, in case you would like to know more about this operation please review the information provided by the Treasure Data, Inc.] for further guidance. https://www.treasuredata.com/privacy/
We use different technologies to create look a like audiences on social media. We may share hashed portions of your personal data (mainly your name and other online identifiers, email address) with our marketing partners and publishers to provide you advertisement in accordance to your interests and/or those of like minded consumers. For example, we may aggregate your email address together with the email addresses of others who registered to our marketing activities, locally hash such data, and transmit the resulting hashed data to Facebook or to other marketing partners for the purpose of creating “Lookalike Audiences” (where targeted ads are sent to people on Facebook who have similar characteristics to people on our customer list), we request your consent in order to create look-a-like audiences via email or the cookie banner. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please update your settings in the cookie banner.
A Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that consists of a code that is installed on our website. When you perform certain activities on our website, such as visiting a web page or buy a product, the Facebook pixel is triggered and will collect this information in the Facebook environment, if you are using Facebook. This technology allows us to provide users customised content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to our website. The Facebook pixel may collect personal data from you, including:
- Operating system used
- Type of website used, for example on mobile or desktop
- Type of client used, for example a browser or mail program.
- Client’s screen resolution
- Time the website was visited
- Activities on the website during a session (when using multiple tracking pixels)
- IP address (provides information on the Internet Service Provider and location)
Your personal data will not be processed by any third party other than Facebook for this operation.
We adopt technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. In addition to the commitment of our employees to secrecy and a careful selection and monitoring of our service providers, who are bound to comply with high security standards for the protection of your personal data, we also secure our operating environment adequately.
To protect your data against unwanted access, we use data encryption. Data collected from this site will be passed between your computer and our server and vice versa via the internet using 256-Bit TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. We will not use encryption though if you exchange only generally available information with us. Data stored in our database is also encrypted using 256-Bit AES encryption.
As a much loved user of our site, you have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you as well as the purpose of its processing (you can check in 2 the lawful basis we rely on to process your information). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, but please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit. You also have a right to demand the correction of incorrect data and the deletion of data which is inappropriate or no longer needed.
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights, please click here. Your request will be investigated by our Data Privacy Officer. A response to your request will be provided in writing within 30 days. We expect that our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your request. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Just so you know, our legal name is Camden Brewery Limited. We are registered in England and Wales with company number 07351691 and VAT number GB224046835. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
If you no longer want to receive marketing information from us, simply follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail we send to you. Have in mind that even if you opt out we may still continue to send you information that relates to any account or business relationship you may still have with us (i.e. a request you have made about our great beer).
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights or if you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use your personal information please click here.
Do not post on, or transmit to, this website or any other site managed by Camden Town Brewery, any pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Any such posts will be deleted.